PVR Cinemas is a film entertainment public ltd company in India. The company began as a joint venture agreement between Priya Exhibitors Private Limited and Village Roadshow Limited in 1995 with 60:40 ratio, began its commercial operations in June 1997. The company is founded by Ajay Bijli who is the chairman and managing director of PVR Cinemas.
- PVR wanted to track all marketing campaigns user journey.
- Wanted to run affiliate campaign with multiple vendors on cost per sale model.
- They wanted to debug all analytics issues to track all possible data in correct format.
Task & Challenges:
Main challenge client faced that client had to explain a detailed change request after that need to provide codes then wait for weeks to get a release date, move into testing phase and then the tag eventually got published.
- Implement new tags and tag changes faster
- Reduce developer hours spent on tagging
- Improve insights and optimizations
- Adopted Google Tag Manager.
- Standardized tagging for website & App.
- Implement Custom events, AdWords & conversion pixel pages, hundreds of marketing landing pages and more.
- Pioneered affiliate pixel methodology on Google Tag Manager achieved 100% attribution for affiliate orders to external vendors.
- Reduced time to manage tags from weeks & months to hours.
- Streamlined implementation of Remarketing Lists for Search Ads across multiple web properties, decreasing cost per acquisition by 25%.
- 20% increase in affiliate partnership due to the accurate tagging.